Several tools to process and work with Ogg Vorbis files
ReplayGain tool for Vorbis - VC6 compile - includes sources
Utility to unchain and ungroup ogg files by Philip Jagenstedt.
oggSplit+ is designed to split on the track, multi-ogg (subsong) files with automatic renaming tracks to their name.
Change list v1.0:
- refinement of the function responsible for the placement of files in the indicated directory. In previous versions, only on Windows XP, saving files does not occur in the directory
- completely rewritten algorithm with tags, now it does not matter what their size
- now displays the name of the processed tracks
- at the request of the user to change the pattern of numbering the tracks, with "1", "2"..., to "01", "02" for convenient placement of tracks in the playlist
- refinement and optimization of code. By Antares.